Wednesday 15 April 2015

Why Lemon Tree? Answer: Best Hotel in Hyderabad

Business often takes me to a number of places around India and this time, a meeting with some clients brought me to the lovely city of Hyderabad. Of course, my cause of concern is always looking for the best hotels in Hyderabad.

Hotels in Hyderabad
Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, Hyderabad
When I came across Lemon Tree Hyderabad, a hotel near Oracle Hyderabad, I was quite delighted as the location suited my needs. The appointed room at the hotel was just brilliant. A flurry of colours decorated the room, which was such sight for sore eyes. I have never been to a hotel, which incorporate colours so flawlessly. A comfy bed, a little safe, and a TV were all that I needed since it was a business trip. I had breakfast in my room and then asked the management to get one of the meeting rooms ready.

To my surprise, they had already set up everything beforehand as they knew about the meeting since I had informed them a day earlier. Service that surprises, I must say.  My clients ended up getting a bit late but the meeting went off without a hitch. The hotel managed to serve us everything on time without any problems occurring. We then proceeded towards Citrus CafĂ© where I treated my guests and they loved the food. Kudos Chef! I finally retired to my bed and awoke at the crack of dawn to catch my next flight back home. All in all, Lemon Tree is certainly the best hotel in Hyderabad.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the original article. I like articles of this kind, ones that make you really think. Anyway, I agree, be very careful ethical issues can arise once you have crossed the line. budget hotels in wakad
    budget hotels in pune
    3 star hotels in jaipur
    3 star hotels

    ReplyDelete